I am pumped that the legendary Jack Daly has agreed to do a full day professional sales training program at our Annual conference next year. In my view he is the best sales trainer in the world today.
We already have 375 Accountants registered to attend the conference. It’s on July 12-16 2015 in fabulous Bali, Indonesia. Tickets are available for next 30 days @ A$1,250 per person. You can learn more about the best Accountants conference in the world here.
Here’s a snippet on Jack’s philosophy on business.
- Now that Uber have turned up in many major cities is free water, mints & cheaper fares the new normal?
- As far as I can see Amazon invented ‘one click’ buying. Is the new normal less hoops to jump through?
- Western civilization is addicted to their phones - but not for talking. Is text communication the new normal?
- Who gets new software in a box any more? You’d be crazy to use hard drive software. Cloud everything IS the new normal.
- Social consciousness is rising (just look at #icebucketchallenges everywhere). Is giving the new normal?
What is the new normal for you? Is your space being disrupted? Do you need to reinvent?
Today was my first ride on my new wheels. I selected the brand GIANT, the model PROPEL and with VISION wheels. I figured 3 powerful words might make a difference. I don’t think the names made a difference but I do think the brilliant engineering and carbon fibre did. By comparison a massive upgrade on my old clunker. I was able to smash 10 personal best times this morning and it rode with ease without being as tired afterwards.
It got me thinking about business. I started thinking about equipment changes making a big difference. Then I realised it was all about ‘breaking with’ something to get a ‘breakthrough’. My buddy Michael Sheargold first coined the phrase “A breakthrough often happens after a breakwith.” My breakwith was the old bike to get a breakthrough for better times, smoother ride and less fatigue.
I wonder what people in business need to breakwith? Maybe systems, methods, equipment, people, clients, old habits or products. Could a breakthrough happen in your business if you ‘brokewith’ some things?
It’s hard to pick 7 award winners when you get 49 worthy submissions. Announced at our annual Accountants conference in front of 411 delegates in Bali were 5 outstanding Accounting firms who won the 7 awards. Here they are…
- Most Innovative Accounting business – Wealthfarm
- Best Accounting business to work in – Taggart & Partners
- Service Excellence – Bongiorno Group
- Community Contribution – Bongiorno Group
- Best Client Results – Accountants for Free Enterprise
- Rising Star – Clarity Professional Group
And the big one….
- Accounting Business of the Year – Taggart & Partners. Congratulations to all the winners.