The 4 most important questions to ask
- Now that Uber have turned up in many major cities is free water, mints & cheaper fares the new normal?
- As far as I can see Amazon invented ‘one click’ buying. Is the new normal less hoops to jump through?
- Western civilization is addicted to their phones – but not for talking. Is text communication the new normal?
- Who gets new software in a box any more? You’d be crazy to use hard drive software. Cloud everything IS the new normal.
- Social consciousness is rising (just look at #icebucketchallenges everywhere). Is giving the new normal?
What is the new normal for you? Is your space being disrupted? Do you need to reinvent?