The Proactive Accountants Network (PAN) is the standard of excellence in the Accounting Profession. Currently spanning Australia and New Zealand the network is growing to encompass all proactive Accounting firms across the globe. PAN was established to give more back to the accounting and business communities.
The goal of PAN membership is to offer 5 Key benefits:
3. Unique tools
4. Network Connectivity
Whether you are a business or an accounting firm you will benefit from being a PAN Member or from using a PAN member. As the old (reactive) accounting model suggests, most of the work that accountants do is history writing, through tax and compliance. Writing up the past and presenting it is a timeframe that is not relevant anymore. Clients want additional help and only proactive rather than reactive accountants can offer this help, thus becoming history makers through helping businesses succeed. Proactive accountants, therefore, are not just number crunchers, tax filers or compliance checkers; they are forward thinking, and business savvy.
In terms of power and network, PAN and its members are placed on par with the largest second-tier Accounting firm networks in the world. The Proactive Accountants Network vision is to be able to service a global client base of all proactive Accounting firms.
The key focus of PAN is to:
Help Accountants and their clients dramatically improve their financial situation.
Because the focus of PAN is external the mission is external too:
To dramatically increase your wealth by creating the best & most useful network of Accounting firms in the world.
In summary, PAN will provide you with:
1. Coaching: to keep you accountable, disciplined & focused.
2. Training: to educate you & your team in new skills.
3. Conferences: to inspire and push you to new heights.
4. Marketing: to brand and promote your firm.
5. Identity: to position you as a leader in the profession with your PAN Accredited Member logo.
6. Resources: to fix your firm, create capacity & engage your team.
7. Products & Services: to take to your clients and help them succeed.
8. Support: to keep you up to date and solve your issues.
9. Network connectivity: to connect you with other members and share ideas and techniques.
The Proactive Accountants Network is not for everyone, and not every firm is eligible to join, but for a select group of Accounting businesses and their teams the network will represent a powerful new direction for leadership, advise and competitive edge. As an accredited member of PAN, you gain access to the information, resources and network that PAN members benefit from, providing an even greater competitive advantage.
To register for PAN membership, please go to www.proactiveaccountants.net or get in touch with one of our Proactive Contacts at 07 3607 6600 or email@example.com.