If you are an Accountant and you are keen to make a difference to the financial performance of your firm and you want to make this happen for your firm NOW, then you need to visit us in Brisbane next week.
You see next week we are running a coachingclub experience day. We have a choice of dates in June for the 14th or the 16th, both in Brisbane – come up and enjoy our warmer weather! It will be led by myself, my business partner Colin Dunn and our senior coach, Owen Howells.
The agenda for the day is:
09:00am start to 16:30pm finish – so you can fly in and fly out.
- Understanding your business objectives
- How to sort out internal issues – workflow, WIP, etc.
- How to get capacity
- Insights and strategies that you can implement to achieve your goals
- What is possible in your firm – planning your revenue and profit
- How to grow your firm – the key things (foundations) you need to get right before growing
- How to implement ‘upfront’ pricing from July 1 onwards
- How to implement ‘client service coordinator’ strategy and make it work
- How to sell value added services to clients – based on value based fees
- The inner workings of coachingclub – why it works and how it works
- Meet your support team and your coach
- The resources of coachingclub – tools behind the concepts
- Ask fellow coachingclub members a question – we will have a panel of existing firms there in the afternoon – and you can ask them any question you want
There will be a small number of firms attending that day (in our office at our purpose built coaching facility) so you can see how we run a coachingclub meeting at the same time.
There will also be a lot of content in this day and there will be a lot of information on how we help you implement. We would normally charge $3k – $5k per firm to attend however, if you are serious about being part of our community and you commit to bringing all partners, we will waive the fee. We only do these days if all partners are attending – otherwise the partners that don’t attend will not be on the same page as you and cannot contribute to your firm goals for the year.
We have limited spaces left on both days so please contact Lexi on 07 3607 6614 or email@example.com to secure your place. I look forward to working with you and your firm to help implement your growth strategies.